Lamb Tour House

Taipei, Taiwan

The hostel is located at a very convenient spot and easy to find. I think it's a good place to stay unless you need total quietness to sleep. I would definitely stay there again!

Sanlitun Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

Balmers Herberge

Interlaken, Switzerland

This hostel is very far from the train station, about 20mins walk! Not really ok if you have luggage. There's a big gap on the wall between 2 shower cubicles and people can see you easily - not ok since there's no gender restriction. Shower head is not rotatable and fixed too close to the wall, plus the water jets are so strong till it hurts. And I didn't like the fact that you get charged for depositing luggage - CHF5 for 6hrs, CHF6 for 24 hrs. The only hostel that charges so far.

Thank you for your comments, unfortunately we cant do very much about our location however we do supply you with a free bus pass for the whole duration of your stay :-)

Backpackers Lucerne

Lucerne, Switzerland

It's a little far away from the Train station and the city center. Everything else is fine with me.

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

Our room was just on the second floor above the entrance and the noise and the smoke from the people smoking at the entrance was a major problem to us. For 2 nights we heard people talking loudly till 4-5am. I guess it's because of the pub downstairs. I hope the hostel could do something about this. These people were waking up everyone in my room.

WIFI is not really working on the third level. Bathrooms are excellent - spacious and clean. Kitchen could be equipped with more stoves though, one is reallyyyyyyy not enough.

hi there. thanks for the feedback. the kitchen is overworked and is now defined as tea-kitchen. save travells :)

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

The place is a hotel converted to hostel - too crowded and not secure. The restaurant is open to public so anyone can enter the building. The staffs are alright but they are always too busy because there are simply too many guests to be attended to. I will not stay here again.

Funny Palace Hostel

Rome, Italy

It's a simple place but owners are reallyyyy friendly. They sit down with every guest to recommend the best route to tour Rome in 2-3 days and gave a bottle of wine as gift. Just hoped that the kitchen could have some utensils though.Thanks Mabri & Joni for the pleasant experiences despite the horrible experiences in Italy!

Bank Street Lodge

Fort William, Scotland

WIFI was excellent. Lots of privacy and very quiet at night. I will definitely stay again.

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

It's a very cool place with very cool people. Shower room can be better though. The lights go off after a while when no one comes in so half of the time I was showering in complete darkness. Plus the hot water is not reliable and can turn icy cold out of a sudden for 5 minutes. The rest are fine. Enjoyed the free walking tour conducted by the hostel.

Astor Victoria

Breakfast was very basic with very little choices. Tiny basin in the bathrooms that makes washing up in the morning really difficult. Not practical to use the basin in the sleeping too in order no to wake up the fellow roommates in the morning.

Euphemia Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very helpful staffs. Narrow stairway and a little steep. Didn't have much time there but I will stay again.