Reviews: hazzitus4540

Location: Finland, Gender: Female, Age: 30

Kick Ass Hostels

Edinburgh, Scotland

Bar upstairs made sleeping impossible, they said music will stop at midnight, but no. People jumping in the bar felt like they are coming through the roof. Staff wouldn't do anything about it. Rooms air was horrible after night, no ventilation. Showers in the middle had very hot water, almost burned skin, nothing was done after informated the staff. Luckily showers next to the elevator had "normal" water. Showers and toilets were clean. Breakfast good.

• 31st Aug 2015

St Christopher's Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

• 15th Sep 2014

The Hipstel

Barcelona, Spain

We loved the atmosphere in Hipstel hostel. We booked for double bed room, an unfortunately the window there was howling, which made sleeping impossible. The staff was friendly and gave us another room; twin room with no window. Beds were comfy and I loved when the room wasn't black when I turned lights off, I could see a bit. I didn't like the showers there, they were smelly and moldy, the showers in reception floor were in better shape tho. Luggage holding was the best I have seen! :)

Eddie's Sea View Rooms Old Town

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Nice and lovely place near old town. Edi was great :) would recommend! If you want seaview, remember to ask it in advance.

I have been here for 5 times. Love this place and will go again :) there has been renovation and now toilets and showers are better.

We we're here in June, and we will be back again. We love London & we love Palmers Lodge - Swiss Cottage :)

• 9th Jan 2012
  • Finland

Hi, Thanks for your review, its always good to hear such positive things. It was great to see you back again also!! Looking forward to seeing you again next time! Palmers Lodge Team

I loved this hostel! The building was so beautiful, had lots of character. Altought I need to say few things: tiny showers (for bigger persons..) and the bed was uncomfortable (so old..). Staff was nice and helpfull. I would definitely go there again!!

Dear Guest Thank you for choosing Palmers Lodge Swiss Cottage We hope to see you again in the near future Regards Robert Manager

Liked the location, easy to get around with metros, and the hostel had great instructions how to get there in confirmation email! :) Hostel was clean, quiet and comfortable.

Hi... Thanks for your kind words. We really appreciate the fact you found us clean, quiet and comfortable. We do work very hard to give you the best quality time during your travels. Talking about your travels, we really hope to see you back here again soon ;-)

Hostel Smith

Nice, France

Hostel is in the lovely old town, quite near to beach (maybe 10-15 mins walk). But there was 3 bars/pubs/discos right downstairs, so nights were noisy. Showers and toilets in the reception floor was clean and looked new (I was little bit terrified when I saw the comment from May..). We booked a 8-bed dorm, but got 14-bed dorm, but we didn't mind. There wasn't enough locked lockers for all, luckily we didn't need it. I would go there again, but for someones the noise at night from the street could be too di

Quiet and nice place :) Easy walk to Vaticane. Showers had quite poor pressure, but we managed with it. Would go there again! :)