Location: England,

Eco Pampa Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

La Casa de las Boyas

Punta del Diablo, Uruguay

Loved staying here. I stayed at the end of summer so it was very quiet, tranquil and peaceful. Just what I was looking for with a beautiful view of the sea. The hostel had a great relaxed beach side feel, very atmospheric and each dorm felt like your own suite as there was a small kitchen included. I imagine during the summer season it is full of surfers and beach goers, with a really fun vibe.

Che Lagarto Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Really disliked staying here. When I arrived there were no lockers free to store any valuables. I have come to judge hostels on their security as when you are travelling having somewhere safe to store your belongings is your own element of privacy. Because of it I couldn't relax in the hostel knowing that anyone had access to my belongings. The bathroom was disgustingly dirty and the hostel and large 10 person dorms felt like a hospital or prison.

I Keu Ken Hostel

El Calafate, Argentina

Lovely cosy hostel with the most beautiful view of Lago Argentino. Very well organised and a great atmoshphere.

La Casona de Odile

El Bolson, Argentina

Absolutely loved this hostel! Actually came back early from day activities just to sit by the stream running through the garden and read. Homemade bread, homemade jam, cosy fires, buzzing kitchen and idyllic quiet setting. Just the perfect place to stay.

Periko's Youth Hostel

Bariloche, Argentina

Hostel 41 Below

Bariloche, Argentina

Great hostel with young vibe and communal atmosphere and lively kitchen. Fantastic advice on what to visit in the local area and which are the best hikes, treks and lakes to visit. The wonderful Sylvia speaks about 5 languages and has endless energy and advice. Would definitely stay here again.

All in Mendoza Monkey Hostel

Mendoza, Argentina

Loved staying here. The staff really made a wonderful place to visit as they were so exceptionally friendly and welcoming and up for a lot of fun! Open air barbeques, pizza nights and a bar round the pool were the perfect way to spend the evening. Very handy to have a tour company as part of the hostel as they were very helpful to organise exciting things to do outside Mendoza. The city itself however, is lacking in things to do. GREAT HOSTEL!

Hostal Wasi Masi

Sucre, Bolivia

Pleasant stay at this hostel that has lovely terraces to relax on. I lliked the family feel as the owners kids were running around during the day. The staff were very sweet and kind.

Cabana Las Lilas

Cochabamba, Bolivia

I loved staying here! So peaceful, calm and relaxing. It is 15 mins taxi from the main bus stop and out of town, but so worth it. Cochabamba isnt a tourist friendly city so I loved finding this calm hostel. The owners are the most generous and kind people I´ve come across on my travels. You very much feel as though you are in their home and beautiful big garden. The communal area always has a fire stoked for the chilly evenings and breakfast, lunch and dinner are offered.

Jodanga Backpackers Hostel

Santa Cruz, Bolivia

Very well organised hostel with a pool which creates a great poolside atmosphere and the barbeque organised on the Saturday night was really tasty and was a great way to meet the other hostel guests. I found it to be a sanctuary from the city which does not offer much for a tourist and I felt a little unsafe walking around the city as a lone female traveller. Great hostel!

Favela Chic Hostel

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Tucano House Backpackers

Florianopolis, Brazil

Awesome place to stay with a really fun atmoshphere and well organised activities, trips and parties and local information on which beaches to visit etc. Very helpful staff and enjoyed staying immensely. Definitely reccomend it.

Panorama Hostel EcoBackpackers

Florianopolis, Brazil

Very useful tips from the hostel owner and great relaxed atmosphere. Beautiful view of the dunes while having breakfast.

Really great relaxed atmosphere, right on the beach front. Live music at the beach bar made a perfect place to spend the evening and very helpful staff.

Dear Suzannah, We are really glad and grateful of receiving you evaluation. We treasure you contact because it's a valuable source of data about our pros and cons of our work. Our job it's always headed to 100% customer satisfaction. In an environment of increasing competition and higher demands, we only want to improve ourselves to offer you better service. Once again, thank you for helping us in our hard work of offering our customers a better service. Sincerely, Guadalupe. Manager - Misti Chill Hostel & Pousada Paraty.