Reviews: robertojoele

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 24

Zeppelin Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Staff very friendly and there was a nice atmosphere in the hostel. They do need a little refurbishments but as I've seen they're already doing it. Would definitely recommend this cosy and little hostel to anyone travel to Ljubljana.

Royal Mile Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

very nice and cosy hostel with great location

Hey Roberto, Thanks heaps for saying lovely things about our wee hostel! Remember to tell all your friends about us! Hope we see you again soon!

Rainbow Hostel Dingle

Dingle, Ireland

The shuttle bus is really cool. The hostel is not far from dingle town centre (about 15min walking). I'd recommend everyone to bring flashlight cause the way to get there might be very dark during the night. The bathroom were ok and the kitchen it's very nice.

Arnies Backpackers

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Do Step Inn

Vienna, Austria

the best part of the hostel is the kitchen.. hehe. Actually all the facilities are nice and new, but the kitchen was amazing, very big and well prepared. The rooms are nice and the showers too.. the staff was always helpful and so on..

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

The hostel is very nice and comfy. In each floor you can find a small kitchen which is pretty handle. Downstairs there is a pub and the music was always nice. Good price and nice staff too..

Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab)

Brussels, Belgium

The hostel in general is very nice. The breakfast is big and the common area of the hostel is very comfortable. You can grab some local beers at the bar inside the hostel. The location is not the best one but is not bad at all. I do recommend the hostel.

The White Tulip Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The location is perfect. The red light district is very colorful and everytime you have something to do. The bathrooms were big but the shower wasnt the best one. The nice thing is you have a pub downstairs where you can get discount.

Astor Victoria

First of all I have to say that the staff is very nice and the hostel seems happy all the time. The breakfast is nice too and you have plenty of bathrooms around the hostel. I liked the location 'cause is not in a crowded street but if u are planing to stay in the heart of the city center is not the place for you.

Citi Hostels

Dublin, Ireland

the hostel is very cheap when comparing with another hostels in dublin. I've been in a private room with my girlfriend and it was ok. But the staff looks like not interesting in you. You feel like strange there. The hostel is not too clean, but it's the price that you pay. The oven doesn't work and they dont care about that.

Marina House

Dublin, Ireland

This hostel is very nice. It`s not in city center but to get there is quite easy (just 20min by DART). I`ve been there for 4 nights and 1 month later I moved to live there (and I`m still living). The staff is very friendly and always up to help you, especially Ricardo, the brazilian guy who works there. I do recommend this hostel for everybody who want to enjoy Ireland but dont wanna stay in the crowded city center.

Volver Beach Hostel

Gran Canaria, Spain

Has an amazing view to the small Puerto de Morgan. Andrea is a sweet person and I really recommend this hostel for who wanna relax.

Ashfield Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

This hostel has a good location, in centre of Dublin. The price is good and the breakfast is complete. I had good moments there and met good people too.