Terms and Conditions - Book now and get $5 off your next booking
1. The promoter of the US $5 Off Offer is Hostelworld.com Ltd. hereafter known as the "Promoter".
2. By participating in the US $5 Off Offer, the Participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and agrees that the decision of the Promoter is binding and final.
By participating in the US $5 Off Offer, the Participant also agrees to be bound by Hostelworld.com Terms, Conditions and Notices
4. The US $5 Off Offer runs from 9.00am GMT 14th February 2011 until 9.00am GMT 18th Feb 2011.
The Participant must make an accommodation booking at any property in any destination on www.hostelworld.com
between 9.00am GMT 14th February 2011 until 9.00am GMT 18th Feb 2011 to participate in the US $5 Off Offer and the offer is subject to availability.
Upon making a booking on Hostelworld.com the Participant will automatically receive US $5 off (US $5 free credit) their next booking. In order to avail of the US $5 Off Offer, the Participant must make their next booking on www.hostelworld.com
using the same email address. By doing so US $5 will automatically be taken off the booking deposit.
7. The US $5 Off Offer received by the Participant is valid for 30 days from date of receipt of credit (30 day credit period) after which, the option to use credit expires.
Should the initial next booking deposit value be less than US $5 the remaining credit can be used for any subsequent booking(s) at any property type in any destination made on www.hostelworld.com
within the 30 day credit period. In order to avail of the remaining credit the Participant must make their subsequent booking(s) on www.hostelworld.com
using the same email address.
The US $5 Off Offer is only valid for accommodation purchases on www.hostelworld.com
and not any other purchases.
10. The credit will be displayed within a Free Credit link in the Participant's MyWorld account on Hostelworld.com.
11. The Participant will receive US $5 credit off their next booking (s). If the participant chooses to pay the booking deposit in a currency other than USD the exchange rates prevailing at the time of the booking will be applied.
12. No refunds will be given for credit not used after the 30 day credit period.
13. The US $5 Off Offer is not open to employees or agents of the Promoters or any affiliated companies or subsidiaries or any third parties involved in the US $5 Off Offer.
14. The US $5 Off Offer is only available to customers once per email address. Multiple bookings from the Participant with the same email address will not result in additional US $5 credits being added to their account.
15. No cash value will be given for the US $5 credit.
The US $5 Off Offer is only available on www.hostelworld.com
and no other associated websites.
The $5 credit cannot be used in conjunction with other credit on www.hostelworld.com
i.e. Cancellation Protection Credit and Service Guarantee Credit. If the Participant makes a subsequent booking(s) on www.hostelworld.com
within the 30 day credit period using the US $5 Off Offer, the US $5 Off Offer will be discounted off the deposit for that booking(s) until the full US $5 has been used up.
18. The Promoter - Hostelworld.com reserves the right to exclude Participants from the offer in the event of suspected abuse or fraud.
19. Hostelworld.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or discontinue the US $5 Off Offer or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to Participants.
20. These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the Participant hereby agrees that for the benefit of the Promoters and without prejudice to the right of the Promoters to take proceedings before any other court of competent jurisdiction, that the courts of Ireland shall have jurisdiction to hear and determine any suit, action or proceedings that might arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions and for such purposes the Participant irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of such courts.