Bike tour Buenos Aires to the South by La Bicicleta Naranja
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
We will show you the history of the beginnings of Buenos Aires as a city. Its traditional houses, streets and actual settlers that are composing these "barrios"
- Departure times: 14:00
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Takes Place In: Buenos Aires
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
We start in San Telmo, the oldest neighborhood of the city, with its characteristic narrow and cobbled streets, immerging into the beginnings of Buenos Aires, since the first establishment until the arrival of the Italian immigrants. We continue going inside La Boca, cradle of passions such us tango and football, where we can find the famous stadium "La Bombonera" and the colorful houses that give identity to the neighborhood. Then we cycle along the south cost, typical recreational porteño place, with a big and beautiful nature reserve surrounded by the vast La Plata River.
As being a tour full of history, it can't be missed the May Square, with its great monuments, public buildings and agitated demonstrations that transform the square in more than just a historical place.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.