Aconcagua Valley by Bamba Experience by Bamba Experience
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Get ready for a day filled with scenic landscapes and breathtaking views filled with a variety of colors and reliefs.
- Departure times: 07:30
- Takes Place In: Mendoza
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Packed Lunch
Included in price:
To: Aconcagua Valley; Back to Hostel
Departure time: 07:30 hrs
Returning time: 20:00 hrs
Date: [name of the day/number/month]
Pickup: [Confirm hostel]
What is included?
• English speaking local guide
What is NOT included?
• Bottled Water
We depart early in the morning following the winding path of the Mendoza River for majestic views of the Cordon del Plata mountain range and the Potrerillos dam, an impressive construction used to for hydraulic power generation and water distribution for irrigation. Our next visit will be Uspallata,
On this day trip we will visit the Vaults of Uspallata, historic “adobe” (mud) buildings, where the chaplain Fray Luis Beltran, casted cannons and guns. Upsallata was a pre-Hispanic settlement of the Huarpes aboriginal tribe and the southernmost point of the Inca Empire that extended south from the Peruvian Inca Trail. Then we will continue to the villages of Picheuta, Polvareda, Punta de Vacas and Los Penitentes ski resort where we will have free time to ride the chair lift up the mountain for beautiful panoramic views. Later along our route we will come to the Puente del Inca with impressive ancient architecture and several natural hot springs.
At 2,750 meters above sea level, we will reach the viewpoint of Cerro Aconcagua, the colossus of the Americas standing at 6,959 meters surrounded by the Laguna Horcones and the Aconcagua Provincial Park. We will continue along the intercontinental highway to reach our last destination, the European-style Las Cuevas village located 3,200 meters above sea level.
Between Las Cuevas and the international tunnel, is the path that allows access up to “Cristo Redentor” monument (4,200 meters) symbolizing the union between Argentineans and Chileans.
***NOTE : You will pay a 15% deposit tp hostelworld.com to make the booking. We will then charge the rest of the tour to your credit card. If we are unable to get the payment and process the card prior to the tour you will loose your deposit and we will not book the tour for you.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.