Mendoza City Tour - Regular Bus Service by SAK Wine & Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Mendoza may seem like a small and intimate city, but to really get to know its culture and heritage, a City Tour is a must. Mendoza City was built around 5 central plazas, Plaza Chile, Plaza España, Plaza Italia, Plaza San Martin and of course Plaza Independencia. After visiting the central plazas we will make our way up Emilio Civit, a residencial area of monumental houses dating back to the 19th century. Emilio Civit is the gateway to the "lungs of Mendoza," Parque San Martin. This park covers 420 hectares, a zoo, a gorgeous lake, sports club, thousands of trails, and most importantly Cerro de la Gloria. After an informative drive through the park we will arrive at Cerro de la Gloria, a monument commemorating Argentinas independence. From Cerro de la Gloria we will enjoy a scenic view of Mendoza before descending back into the city center.
You can choose between a morning or evening tour. The meeting point is at your hotel. The guide will pick you up to start the tour that takes two hours. Once the tour is complete we will drop you off at your hotel.
Includes refreshments and snacks.
Hotel Pick up
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 5.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.