Mendoza High Mountain Tour - Aconcagua Foothills by SAK Wine & Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
You cannot visit Mendoza without heading into the Andes Mountain Range. This Tour will visit Uspallata, Penitentes Ski Center, Puente del Inca and do a short hike at Aconcagua.
- Departure times: 7:30
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Takes Place In: Mendoza
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
We will leave Mendoza early in the morning heading towards the north-west along national road N°7. We will leave the city passing by world-renowned wineries, historical landmarks, eventually arriving at Aconcagua, the Highest Mountain outside of the Himalayas. Once we arrive at Horcones, the main entrance to the National Park Aconcagua, we will undertake a short trek to the Horcones lagoon. After our hike we will return on the national road N°7 on our way to Uspallata where we will enjoy our last stop. Here we will enjoy a regional "picada" - a typical plate with mixed ham and cheese, before getting to know the area. Finally, we will start our return to the city of Mendoza.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.