Multi-Adventure by Vendimia.com
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
A true multi-adventure for those who want to do it all in one day, nature, mountains, adrenaline and relaxation: hiking, rappelling, climbing, and hot springs (optional).
Located in a steep valley of red granite walls, the small town of Cacheuta lies just a short distance outside of downtown Mendoza. From there, an uphill hike of around two hours provides incredible views of the valley's rugged rock formations, Lake Potrerillos, and the high peaks of the Cordón del Plata mountain range. Getting down will be much easier-3 rappels will take us most of the way there. We´ll end the day by practicing our rock climbing techniques on the 40 meter granite walls, concluding with an optional trip to the nearby hot springs which are definitely worth a visit.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.