Iguazu Falls 2D (Argentine & Brazil) by Bamba by Bamba Experience
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
A visit to the Argentinean side of Iguazu Falls is a completely different experience than the Brazilian and deserves a whole day's worth of your time. Walk along the man-made plat
- Departure times: 09:00
- Takes Place In: Puerto Iguazu
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Departure time: 09:00
Returning time: 18:00
Date: [name of the day/number/month]
Pickup: [Confirm hostel]
What is included?
• Transportation to/from hostel
What is NOT included?
• Lunch (Bring extra cash to purchase lunch in the park or take a box lunch or snacks with you)
• Entrance Fee to National Park (R$37)
*Important Reminder: In order to cross the border you must present your valid passport and visa (if required - check entry requirements for your nationality prior to departure). Please remember to bring these items as you will not be able to cross without them.
Start off by walking down around the Circuito Inferior where several bridges take you right up next to the falls where you can stand and be soaked by the spray in seconds. From here you can take a boat to the Isla San Martin (depending on conditions) and walk around the island on rough terrain (2 hours) for spectacular views of the falls. Boats depart between 9:30-15:30. Take the train to the "Devil's Throat" main falls where a man-made walkway leads you out over the river to experience the once-in-a-lifetime thrill of looking down into the Devil's Throat itself, a 90-meter-high cascade over which 13,000 cubic meters plunge per second.
The view from the Brazilian side reveals a dynamic panorama of the 270 falls stretching over 4 kilometers in length. From the visitor's center a tourist bus will take you through the park making stops along the way so you can get off and walk as much or as little as you desire. Starting at Hotel Tropical das Cataratas, you can follow a 1.2 km footpath along the river for spectacular views and photo opportunities as you approach the Devil's Throat main waterfall. As you reach the end of the path, you can traverse the river on a walkway that will take you into the falls to feel the intense spray and rush of the water while looking across into the devil's throat and down over the rushing river. From here you can take the stairs or elevator up for a view of the falls from above and then catch the tourist bus back to the visitor's center at your convenience.
NOTE: In 2D/1N you will visit Iguazu Falls from Argentine and Brazil.
*NOTE : You will pay a 15% deposit tp hostelworld.com to make the booking. We will then charge the rest of the tour to your credit card. If we are unable to get the payment and process the card prior to the tour you will loose your deposit and we will not book the tour for you.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.