Santa Fe City... across the river by Viaje Lenguaje
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Visit Santa fe, a great city next to Paraná which links the past with the present and owns a significant cultural heritage, having been the Birthplace of the National Constitution.
- Departure times: 17:00
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Takes Place In: Santa Fe
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
We invite you to discover Santa Fe City, a historical city that has the privilege of being the Birthplace of the National Constitution. This is a city with the river laying down its feet, where nature and urban life are interlaced. A modern city, which has renewed its parks and its architectural heritage, a city of knowledge with Universities and great Institutes for Research, and a city with amazing cultural baggage. During this excursion we visit a historic quarter, a Natural Reserve, finishing in a traditional Beer Patio founded by a German immigrant, Schneider.
The whole excursion lasts about 4 hs. and we can speak in English, Spanish or Portuguese, according to your preference.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.