Adelaide to Perth 10 Day Wildlife Adventure by Nullarbor Traveller
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Nullarbor Traveller offers off-the-beaten track adventures between Perth and Adelaide for independent travellers who want a truly unique and authentic Australian experience.
- Departure times: 07:00
- Duration: 10 Days
- Starts in: Adelaide
- Ends in: Perth
- national parks
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Australia's Ultimate Road Journey
The 10 Day Adelaide to Perth- Australia's Ultimate Wildlife Experience travels through the Southern Flinders Ranges and onto the Eyre Peninsula. After spending a few days on the Eyre Peninsula with some amazing activities, the tour crosses the Nullarbor and arrives in Esperance. Esperance may seem like a metropolitan after spending a few days in the vast and ancient landscape of the real Australia! It's time to do some walks and to relax on the beach in Cape Le Grand National Park. You might have to share the beach with some locals, Kangaroos that is! After spending 2 days on this beautiful spot we head of to see the rest of the South-West in Western Australia. The tour travels along the coast line and to the Stirling Ranges. We visit the Tingle Trees and Kauri Forests before we make our way to the Margret River region and to Ngilgi Cave. In and around Ngilgi Cave we experience an amazing Koomal Dreaming Aboriginal Culture Exchange with Josh. He tells us more about Ngilgi Cave and his aboriginal culture while he shows us tool- and fire making and plays the didgeridoo. We travel into Perth after 10 days of spectacular sceneries and adventures!
Highlights on tour
• Southern Flinders Ranges-Hike Alligator Gorge
• Warren Gorge-Yellow Footed Rock Wallabies
• Sandboarding and Learn to Surf on an isolated beach
• Swim with Sea lions and Dolphins (OE)
• Cross the true Nullarbor
• Cliff lookouts on the Great Australian Bight
• Cape Le Grand National Park
• Stirling Ranges
• Climb the Fire Lookout Tree and Tree Top Walk
• Koomal Dreaming Aboriginal Experience and Ngilgi Cave
• Margaret River region
Jump onboard a Nullarbor Traveller bus!
Why take the train or fly over the top? You'll miss the undiscovered adventures to wild places! Come with us on a tour that you will never forget - discover the best Australia has to offer that very few know about! Walk on a beach where the only footprints are yours and you'll have amazing wildlife encounters that you will never forget!
What's included in the price?
• Travel in air-conditioned mini coach with a max of 18 pax
• All meals and Accommodation
• All camping equipment (sleeping bag hire $20)
• All National Park entry fees and Activities
This tour offers the amazing experience to swim and play with Sea Lions and Dolphins. This is a 3-4 hour eco cruise and all the equipment needed is provided. Cost of this Optional Experience is $150.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- A 3.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||20.00%||3 weeks||20.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||100.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|