Barossa Valley by Groovy Grape Getaways
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The Barossa Valley is Australia's most famous wine region. The Groovy day begins by travelling through the Adelaide Hills, stopping at the world's largest Rocking Horse and the amazing Whispering Wall and then on to our first wine tasting experience.
We spend approximately 45 minutes in the Jacob's Creek Visitor's Centre, going through the history of the Jacob's Creek brand, followed by a structured wine tasting and an educational presentation.
Our next winery is Kies, a small family owned winery with ironstone cottage cellar door. Their wines are exclusively sold from the cellar door and we taste a selection of their range today, while the tour guide prepares our lunch.
Lunch is a barbeque extravaganza including the Aussie speciality of marinated kangaroo, as well as chicken, steak, sausages and a range of fresh salads.
We head to Richmond Grove, a picturesque winery set on the banks of the North Para River. Here we get to tour their cellars and enjoy their wine.
We fit in a trip to Mengler's Hill lookout to admire the views across the valley. We visit our fourth and final winery for today, the historic Seppeltsfield, before returning to Adelaide by about 5pm.
Departs Adelaide from 7:45am every Monday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.