Secrets of Eyre Peninsula 6 Day Wildlife Adventure by Nullarbor Traveller
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Nullarbor Traveller offers off-the-beaten track camping adventures on the Eyre Peninsula for independent travellers who want a truly unique and authentic Australian experience.
- Departure times: 07:00
- Duration: 6 Days
- Starts & ends in: Adelaide
- national parks
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Australia's Ultimate "Swim with" Experience
The 6 Day Eyre Peninsula Secrets-Australia's Ultimate "Swim with" Experience travels through the Southern Flinders Ranges where you get out on a hike down in Alligator Gorge and onto Warren Gorge where we stop for our overnight camp. You go out on a search for the endangered Yellow Footed Rock Wallabies! Almost driven to extinction by introduced "Feral" animals, at Warren Gorge they are beginning to "Bounce Back"! The next day we travel further onto the Eyre Peninsula where you will have some extreme fun sand boarding of a BIG sand dune, you'll learn to surf on a isolated and unspoiled beach! And get ready for some real Aussie wildlife encounters! You have the opportunity to swim and play with Sea lions and Dolphins in Baird Bay. For the daredevils there is the opportunity to Cage dive with Great White Sharks and we go to Port Lincoln to hand feed and swim with giant Tuna! We take you on a nocturnal wildlife tour to spot wombats, kangaroos and emu's and we camp on a spot with koalas in almost every tree! If you want to see all of Australia's Wildlife in their natural habitat than this is a tour you'll never forget!
Highlights on tour
• Southern Flinders Ranges-Hike Alligator Gorge
• Warren Gorge-Yellow Footed Rock Wallabies
• Swim with Sea lions and Dolphins (OE)
• Cage Dive with Great White Sharks (OE)
• Hand feed and swim with giant Tuna.
• Sandboarding and Learn to surf on an isolated beach
• See Koalas in almost every tree on you overnight camp
• Explore Talia Caves
Jump onboard a Nullarbor Traveller bus!
Come with us on a tour that you will never forget - discover the best Australia has to offer that very few know about! Walk on a beach where the only footprints are yours and you'll have amazing wildlife encounters that you will never forget!
What's included in the price?
• Travel in air-conditioned mini coach with a max of 18 pax
• All meals
• All camping equipment (sleeping bag hire $20)
• All National Park entry fees
This tour offers the amazing experience to swim and play with Sea Lions and Dolphins. This is a 3-4 hour eco cruise and all the equipment needed is provided. Cost of this Optional Experience is $150. Another optional experience that we offer is Cage Dive with Great White Sharks. This is a full day tour and a wetsuit and video highlight package is included in the price. The cost of this day tour is $495.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- A 3.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||20.00%||3 weeks||20.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||100.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|