Snorkelling and Diving by Reefjet
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
1 day snorkelling trip to the Great Barrier Reef FREE WHALE WATCHING JULY TO SEPTEMBER EVERY DAY
- Departs from: Departs Abel Point Marina 8 15am returns approx 4 30pm
- Departure time(s): Daily
- Duration: 1 Day
- Takes Place In: Airlie Beach
What to bring:
- Camera (also available for hire onboard)
- Lots of smiles
- Cash/Credit Card for extras, souvenirs or other available activities eg eco snorkel tour by instructor or certified/introductory dives
Included in price:
Onboard Reefjet it doesn't matter whether you're an experienced snorkeller or snorkelling for the very first time.
BAIT REEF MARINE WILDERNESS PARK"
WEDNESDAY & SUNDAY
Experience the thrill of seeing first hand the vast array and colours of the Outer Great Barrier Reef. Snorkelling gear provided together with free tuition and floatation devices if required by first time snorkellers.
Experience the thrill of scuba diving on one of the world's great natural wonders. We have a range of dives to suit all levels.
Ask about our introductory Padi approved Dive program for introductory diving. Our dive team are highly qualified and experienced ensuring your first dive is safe, memorable and enjoyable. IT'S A MUST DO.
WHITEHAVEN BEACH ISLANDS AND REEF TOUR** MONDAY TUESDAY THURSDAY & SATURDAY
If you would like to experience a day in the Whitsunday Islands including a two hour stay at world renowned Whitehaven Beach this is the trip for you.
Not only do you get to see the magnificent marine life on the Outer fringing reefs of the islands you have up to two hours to spend at magnificent world renowned Whitehaven Beach. Here you can swim, take a leisurely walk or just soak up the sun and atmosphere of this most magnificent beach.
Then onto another destination perhaps Luncheon Bay at the top of Hook Island or Blue Pearl Bay on Hayman Island for snorkelling and diving.
All diving options are the same for both trips.
So you get:
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.