2 Day Uluru & Kings Canyon-$520 All Inclusive by Emu Run Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
This 2 day/1 night Tour includes Motel accommodation.Visit the main attractions, Uluru, the Olgas & Kings Canyon. Tour departs Alice Springs at 6am and returns midnight
- Departs from: Pls Advise your accommodation details to Alice Springs (08) 8953 7057 or Freecall 1800 687 220 to confirm pickup-or visit our Tour office 72 Todd St Alice Springs the day before you tour
- Departure times: 6:00
- Duration: 2 Days
- Takes Place In: Alice Springs
- Budget Motel
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Dress in the Northern Territory is casual and comfortable. Winter nights (May to August) can be cold, so bring warm clothing. Days are sunny and warm. Remember to bring strong, non-slip walking shoes, hats, sunglasses, camera, water bottle & sunscreen
- Dietary Requirements
- Any Vegetarian /Gluten Free -or meat types
Included in price:
Pickup from outside your Alice Springs accommodation at 6am and return to your Alice Springs accommodation the next day at midnight
Pls advise your Accommodation Detail Freecall 1800 687 220 or visit our Tour Office 72 Todd St Alice Springs the day before you tour
Pls advise Vegetarian, or dietary requirements?
All inclusive tour with 2 light breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners, Motel accommodation at Erldunda Motel and all Park Entry Fees.
Travel in air conditioned coach comfort. Enjoy the unique beauty of red sand hills, Spinifex Plains and Ancient Desert Oaks as you travel to the Majestic Kings Canyon. A guided Canyon Rim walk through this Ancient landscape will take your breath away, then enjoy a healthy lunch.
Travel back to Erldunda for dinner and overnight Motel accommodation. Depart at 9am the next day and travel to Magnificent Uluru for a guided walk or climb Uluru.
Visit the Aboriginal Culture Centre and then enjoy a leisurely walk at the magnificent Olgas (36 massive Domes up to 500 metres high)
Return to Uluru to enjoy a BBQ Champagne dinner while watching a fantastic Central Australian Sunset then back to Alice Springs in Coach comfort.
What To Bring
Dress in the Northern Territory is casual and comfortable. Winter nights (May to August) are cold, so bring warm clothing. Days are sunny and warm. Remember to bring strong, non-slip walking shoes, hats, sunglasses, camera, water bottle & sunscreen.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.