3 Day Uluru Explorer by Adventure Tours Australia
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
This is the classic Red Centre tour. With just the right amount of time to see all the highlights - Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Kings Canyon.
- Departure time(s): Weekly
- Duration: 3 Days
- Starts & ends in: Alice Springs
- (Park fee of AU$25 (Uluru NP) is payable on morning of departure.)
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- pillow, sleeping bag (can be hired for $25)
Included in price:
Day 1 - Alice Springs to Kata Tjuta & Uluru
Kick off your adventure on top of a camel! Our first stop is the Outback Camel Farm where you
can choose to ride atop one of these desert giants (at own expense). From here it's off to
Uluru (Ayers Rock) for lunch. Kata Tjuta will fascinate you, and you will get up close to the
majestic features of this ancient geological formation during the Valley of the Winds hike.
You'll be mesmerised as the desert sun sets over Uluru, and as the night grows darker, curl up
in your swag (Aussie bedroll) under millions of stars. (LD)
Day 2 - Uluru to Kings Canyon
It's an early start this morning, but you'll be rewarded with a glorious Uluru sunrise. While the
morning's fresh (and your legs are too!) enjoy an unguided walk around the base of Uluru. You
will then deepen your understanding of the land and the Mala people as you take a cultural
interpretive walk with an Aboriginal guide (and interpreter). Afterwards, you will have the
opportunity to purchase Aboriginal arts and crafts at the Cultural Centre before we travel to our
exclusive campsite within the Watarrka National Park (Kings Canyon) where we sleep for the
Day 3 - Kings Canyon to Alice Springs
Get your hiking shoes on today as we head out to explore the impressive formations of Kings
Canyon. You'll be left breathless by the sheer beauty of the canyon as we trek through the
Amphitheatre, the Lost City, the lush and ancient Garden of Eden and the North and South
Walls. Lunch is a welcome prospect, before we make our way back to Alice Springs. (BL)
Sturdy walking shoes (ankle high), hat & sunscreen, towel & toiletries, warm clothing in winter,
water bottle, torch, insect repellent, camera, pillow, sleeping bag (can be hired for $25).
Experienced guide, meals as indicated, accommodation transfers, 3 nights camping including
fees & equipment, 3 nights hostel accommodation (or upgrade to: 2 nights camping and 4
nights ensuite accommodation), Aboriginal culture interpretive walk*, and South Australian
· Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted for any cause including seasonal
conditions, weather extremes, Traditional Owner and national park requirements. Please
see terms and conditions of travel for full details.
· Where Aboriginal guide is unavailable an Adventure Tours guide will lead the interpretive
· Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be
presented to tour guide before departure.
· Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park entry fee of AUD$25 is payable on morning of departure
· Safaris must be reconfirmed 48 hours prior to departure by phone on 1300 654 604
· A STRICT luggage limit of 15KG applies. Excess baggage should remain at your Alice
· B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.