3 Day Uluru Olgas Kings Canyon Camping Tour-$350 by Emu Run Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
All inclusive Tour-Camp out under millions of stars! Enjoy toilets and Hot Showers every day (unlike "budget" Uluru Camping tours) Quality sleeping bag, pillows and swags provided
- Departs from: Uluru Camping Tours depart Monday Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturday 5.45am Pls advise accommodation/Pickup details to (08) 89537057 or Freecall 1800 687220-or Visit our Tour Office 72 Todd St Alice Springs before 1600 hrs the day before you tour
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 3 Days
- Takes Place In: Alice Springs
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
Note- Toilets and Hot showers every day (Unlike Budget Uluru Camping Tours)
Tour Departs Monday Tuesday Friday and Saturday ex Alice Springs -Tour Price Includes A$25 Park Entry Fee
Day 1: Alice Springs to Uluru
Pickup outside your accommodation at 5.45am and drive through the beautiful outback to Uluru, viewing Mt Connor on the way.
First stop is the Uluru Cultural Centre for an insight into the local Aboriginal people and their unique culture, followed by a healthy lunch.
We do a guided Mutijulu Waterhole walk and learn the history of amazing Uluru. Then you are free to do a base walk around, or climb Uluru (unguided). Later we watch a spectacular Uluru Sunset with snacks and a glass of bubbly. Then on to our campsite for hot showers and a night sleeping in a swag under millions of stars. (Lunch, Dinner included)
Day 2: Uluru Sunrise, Kata Tjuta and Kings Creek Station
Up early for a spectacular Uluru Sunrise and healthy breakfast. Then to Kata Tjuta for a guided 5.5km walk through the Valley of the Winds, followed by lunch. Next we drive to Kings Creek Station to relax and enjoy an Outback BBQ and freshly cooked damper sitting around the campfire, then hot showers- and another great night in your swag at "the Million Star hotel" (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner included)
Day 3: Kings Canyon, Mt Ebenezer, the Camel farm- to Alice Springs
Breakfast and a short drive to Kings Canyon for a guided 6km Canyon Rim walk in one of the most spectacular areas of the outback. Visit the natural Amphitheatre, North and South Walls, and the Garden of Eden along the way.
After lunch we return to Alice Springs with stops at Mt Ebenezer to see a local Aboriginal Art Gallery and a visit to the Camel Farm, arriving back at your accommodation early evening. We catch up for dinner and drinks with your new friends later that evening.
Breakfast, Lunch included)
Champagne and snacks at Uluru Sunset
(Extra Alcohol is BYO)
Park entry Fees A$25
Pickup and drop back to your accommodation
Hot Showers/Toilets every day
Air conditioned Bus
All Meals on Tour
(Vegetarians catered for - Pls advise when booking)
(Kids over 12yrs of age only)
What To Bring
-A Small Bag with Personal items
Dress in the Northern Territory is casual and comfortable. Winter nights (May to August) are cold, so bring warm clothing. Days are sunny and warm. Remember to bring strong, non-slip walking shoes, hats, sunglasses, camera, water bottle & sunscreen
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.