$355 All incl. 3 Day Uluru tour Ex Alice Springs by Mulgas Adventures
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
3 day trip departs at 6am visiting Ayers Rock, The Olgas and Kings Canyon. At the bargain price of $355everything is included with exclusive bush camping.
- Departs from: Departs Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday & Friday
- Departure times: 6:00
- Duration: 3 Days
- Starts & ends in: Alice Springs
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Large water bottle.
Included in price:
Day 1: Kings Canyon
We leave Alice at 6am and travel to Kings Canyon. The afternoon is spent hiking the Canyon, with plenty of time for the North & South walls and relax in the Garden of Eden and its waterhole. Enjoy dinner while viewing the sunset over the ranges. Then it's a nocturnal drive to our camp just past Curtin Springs.
Day 2: Kata Tjuta & Uluru
Spend the morning doing an amazing hike through the Valley of the Winds at Kata Tjuta. After lunch its off to Uluru for a leisurely guided base walk around the rock (lots of stories to hear and much to learn) and a visit to the informative cultural centre. Then relax and watch the sunset on this amazing monolith. Back to our camp for another evening of star gazing.
Day 3: Uluru
Up early and into the rock for an optional sunrise climb. If you're not climbing your time is free to do the full base walk and absorb this beautiful & spiritual place. Then its back to Alice Springs along the highway stopping off for an optional camel ride. Back to Annie's for drinks & dinner with the family.
This tour is for 18-49 year olds.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.