Kings Canyon Back in a Day$189 All Inclusive by Emu Run Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Depart Alice Springs at 6am. At Kings Canyon, enjoy a 3 hour Guided Rim Walk and enjoy the many sights of this amazing Canyon. Tour includes Light Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Departs from: Pls advise your accommodation/Pickup details to (08) 89537057 or Freecall 1800687220 or Visit our Tour Office 72Todd St Alice Springs before 1600 hrs the day before you tour
- Departure times: 6:00
- Duration: 18 Hours
- Takes Place In: Alice Springs
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Dress in the Northern Territory is casual and comfortable. Winter nights (May to August) are cold, so bring warm clothing. Days are sunny and warm. Remember to bring strong, non-slip walking shoes, hats, sunglasses, camera, water bottle & sunscreen
- Dietary Requirements
- Any Vegetarian /Gluten Free -or meat types
Included in price:
Tour includes a light breakfast, lunch & dinner. We pick you up from outside your accommodation in Alice Springs at 6am and return to your Alice Springs accommodation at midnight the same day
Travel along the Luritja Road towards Kings Canyon viewing magnificent Desert Oaks among splendid red sand hills.
On arrival to Kings Canyon enjoy a 3 hour Guided Rim walk and a leisurely lunch. Take in the sights of this splendid Central Australian landmark while enjoying the guided commentary and company of your fellow travellers.
Travel back to Erldunda Motel for dinner before returning to Alice Springs in Coach comfort
This is a day to remember. Great sights, landscapes, friendly guides and great food.
What To Bring
Dress in the Northern Territory is casual and comfortable. Winter nights (May to August) are cold, so bring warm clothing. Days are sunny and warm. Remember to bring strong, non-slip walking shoes, hats, sunglasses, camera, water bottle & sunscreen.
See You Soon
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.