The Rock Tour $330.00 3Day Uluru Ayers Rock PickUp by The Rock Tour
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Uluru,Olgas & Kings Canyon 3Days/2Nights Camping Tour.Departs Daily & Picks Up at Ayers Rock Airport/ Resort after 12:15pm. TOUR RETURNS TO ALICE SPRINGS ON DAY 3 AT 5:00PM.
- Departure times: 12:15
- Duration: 3 Days
- Takes Place In: Alice Springs
Required for Extras:
- $22.00 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- If you do not ahve a sleeping bag you can hire one from us for $15.00. Please specify when booking.
Included in price:
For those travellers that have booked a flight into Ayers Rock Airport. PLEASE NOTE: You will return back to Alice Springs on Day 3 at 5:00pm and can arrange your departure from Alice Springs the next day.
THE ROCK TOURdeparts daily from Alice Springs at 6.00am and drives directly to Ayers Rock Airport/Resort to pick you up afet 12:15pm. This Tour is the most popular backpacker trip to Uluru and just won the Hostelworld 2011 Hoscar for the Best Tour based on your reviews in the WORLD!
The Tour is 3 Days/2 Nights Camping for $330.00 plus $25.00 Uluru Park Fee. Check out our Photo Gallery on our website www.therocktour.com.au. The pictures of your trip will be downloaded after your tour for all of your friends and family to see back home.
Day 1: Uluru Sunset (Meals - L,D)
You will be picked up from Ayers Rock Airport or Ayers Rock resort at 12:15pm. Take in the breath taking sight of Uluru the World's Largest Monolith. You then have time to complete an optional Uluru Climb or guided Uluru Base Walk around Uluru. You will see beautiful sites such as the Mala Walk, Mutijulu Waterhole and Aboriginal Cave Paintings. We spend this night at the Ayers Rock Campground with toilets and showers after having dinner watching the sunset over Uluru.
Day 2: Kata Tjuta & Uluru Sunrise (Meals - B, L, D)
Early rise to enjoy breakfast with Uluru Sunrise as the back drop. After breakfast, we head to the Olgas to feel the spiritual significance on a guided walk through to the Valley of the Winds at Kata Tjuta. Be shown bush tucker along the hike before heading to the Aboriginal Cultural Centre where you can listen to tales from the 'Tjukurpa' Dreamtime. We spend this night at the historic Kings Creek Station with toilets and showers, 20km from Kings Canyon.
Day 3: Kings Canyon (Meals - B,L)
Kings Canyon. Enjoy a 3 hour guided hike through the sandstone domes of the Lost City. Visit the many Amphitheatres, North & South Walls and have a swim in the Garden of Eden. We stop on the way home for an optional Camel Ride at the Camel Farm and head back to Alice Springs and civilization. Get cleaned up and we meet later with your Guide for dinner and a couple of beers at 7:00pm in an The Rock Bar.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- An approximate amount of USD22.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||25.00%||3 weeks||25.00%|
|2 weeks||25.00%||1 week||25.00%|
|48 hours||50.00%||24 hours||100.00%|