The Rock Tour $330.00 3Day Uluru by The Rock Tour
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The Rock Tour visits Uluru, The Olgas & Kings Canyon. We are a 3 day/2 night camping tour with fun & experienced guides. This is the trip to do for all International Backpackers.
- Departs from: Please phone us when you arrive in Alice Springs 89 531008 to confirm your tour & pick up details before 6pm on the day prior to departure.
- Departure times: 6:00am
- Duration: 3 Days
- Starts & ends in: Alice Springs
Required for Extras:
- $19.75 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- Small bag (leave your large pack at your Hostel), sturdy walking shoes (no thongs or sandals), water bottle, toiletries, and a warm -10 sleeping bag in winter (June-Sept) or you can hire one from us for $15.00 each.
Included in price:
THE ROCK TOURdeparts daily from Alice Springs at 6.00am. This Tour is the most popular backpacker trip to Uluru and just won the Hostelworld 2011 Hoscar for the Best Tour based on your reviews in the WORLD!
The Tour is 3 Days/2 Nights Camping for $330.00 plus $25.00 Uluru Park Fee. Check out our Photo Gallery on our website www.therocktour.com.au. The pictures of your trip will be downloaded after your tour for all of your friends and family to see back home.
Day 1 KINGS CANYON (L,D inc)
You will be picked up from your Alice Springs accommodation at 6:00am, first destination KINGS CANYON. Enjoy a 3 hour hike through the sandstone domes of the Lost City. Visit the amphitheatre, North & South Walls and have a swim in the Garden of Eden. Next stop, Curtin Springs where we set up our bush camp. Your Guide will prepare a healthy camp-oven dinner. Relax around the fire then curl up in your cozy swag under a million stars.
Day 2 KATA TJUTA & ULURU SUNSET (B,L,D inc)
Feel the spiritual significance of the Valley of the Winds at KATA TJUTA. Try some bush tucker along the hike before heading to the Aboriginal Cultural Centre where you can listen to tales from the DREAMTIME. We spend the evening enjoying dinner at the spectacular SUNSET over ULURU. Witness the sight of Uluru changing colour. We spend this night at the Ayers Rock Campground with showers, toilets and a swimming pool.
Day 3 ULURU SUNRISE (B,L inc)
Take in the memorable ULURU SUNRISE over the World's Largest Rock. You then have time to complete an optional Uluru Climb or Uluru Base Walk. You will see beautiful sites such as the Mala Walk, Mutijulu Waterhole and Aboriginal Cave Paintings.
If you have a Qantas flight from Ayers Rock Airport we can drop you off at the Ayers Rock Airport after 10:30am. Otherwise, you return back to Alice Springs at 5:30pm which is what most customersd do.
We stop on the way home for an optional Camel Ride at the Camel Farm. You will arrive back in Alice Springs at approximately 5.30pm. Back to civilization, get cleaned up and we meet later for dinner and a couple of beers at 7:00pm @ The Rock Bar.
All meals as stated, transport, air conditioned comfortable 21 seat bus, fun & experienced tour guide, swags and camping equipment. Sleeping bags can be hired for $15.00 each.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- An approximate amount of USD19.75 is required to cover tour extras.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||25.00%||3 weeks||25.00%|
|2 weeks||25.00%||1 week||25.00%|
|48 hours||50.00%||24 hours||100.00%|