Uluru & Olgas -Back in a Day $215 All Inclusive by Emu Run Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Emu Run's Most Popular Tour The scenery is stunning all day - the sight of Uluru (Ayers Rock) is one of the most visually spectacular you`ll ever see.
- Departs from: You must advise your accommodation/Pickup details to (08) 89537057 or Freecall 1800687220 or Visit our Tour Office 72Todd St Alice Springs by 1600 hrs the day before you tour
- Departure times: 06:00
- Duration: 18 Hours
- Takes Place In: Alice Springs
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
Included in price:
Our friendly, experienced Aussie guides show you the world they love.
Emu Run collect you from outside your Alice Springs accommodation at 6am, a light breakfast onboard our comfortable coach then stop at Erldunda Roadhouse and Aboriginal art display.
We arrive at Uluru around midday and stop at the Visitors Centre (warmer months) We have lunch and travel to the Olgas. Back to Uluru and visit the Aboriginal Cultural Centre. We do guided walks at Uluru, or you may choose to climb
A BBQ Champagne Dinner watching a Magnificent Central Australian Sunset on Uluru is the highlight of this great day.
We depart for Alice Springs after sunset, arriving back into town approx midnight in cooler months and 1.00am warmer months. -(Comfortable coach seats are great for a sleep on the way back)
What To Bring
Dress in the Northern Territory is casual and comfortable. Winter nights (May to August) are cold, so bring warm clothing. Days are sunny and warm. Remember to bring strong, non-slip walking shoes, hats, sunglasses, camera, water bottle & sunscreen.
See you Soon
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.