West MacDonnell Ranges Full Day Tour by Alice Wanderer
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Easily our most popular Day Tour from Alice Springs. Discover ancient ranges, swim in permanent waterholes and experience the magic of the West MacDonnell Ranges
- Departure times: 08:00
- Duration: 9.5 Hours
- Takes Place In: Alice Springs
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Experience the magnificent grandeur of the West MacDonnell Ranges. The immense cliffs of quartzite at Simpsons Gap are a haven for Black-footed rock-wallabies. See the deep red cleft of Standley Chasm, glow form reflected sunlight creating a breathtaking display of stark form and rich colour.
Experience the mystique of Ellery Creek Big Hole and the cultural significance of the Ochre Pits and visit Spectacular Ormiston Gorge.
Sip on a glass of wine and enjoy a Ploughman's lunch at Glen Helen Resort Gorge with time visit to Glen Helen Gorge.
Enjoy the late afternoon sun reflecting on the MacDonnell Ranges as you return to Alice Springs.
Includes morning tea and lunch & entry fees.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.