West MacDonnell Ranges/Gorges $110 Full Day Tour by Emu Run Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Pickup from outside your Alice Springs accommodation at 7:45am. Travel along the magnificent MacDonnell Ranges & visit historic sites, Simpson's Gap, Standley Chasm & Ellery Creek
- Departs from: Pls advise your accommodation/Pickup details to (08) 89537057 or Freecall 1800687220 or Visit our Tour Office 72Todd St Alice Springs by 1600 hours the day before you tour
- Departure times: 7:45
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Takes Place In: Alice Springs
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Dress in the Northern Territory is casual and comfortable. Winter nights (May to August) are cold, so bring warm clothing. Days are sunny and warm. Remember to bring strong, non-slip walking shoes, hats, sunglasses, camera, water bottle & sunscreen
- Dietary Requirements
- Any Vegetarian /Gluten Free -or meat types
Included in price:
We pick you up from your Alice Springs accommodation at 7:45am.
All inclusive Tour includes morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and Park Entry Fees.
Visit www.emurun.com.au for Amazing Tour Pics
Travel along the magnificent MacDonnell Ranges & visit Historic sites, Simpson's Gap, Standley Chasm, Ellery Creek Bighole and the Ochre Pits.
Enjoy a healthy lunch and walk or take a swim at Ormiston Gorge before travelling to Glen Helen.
The Western MacDonnell Ranges is spectacular outback scenery and Gorges.
Clothing in the Northern Territory is casual and comfortable. Winter nights (May to August) can be cold, so bring warm clothing. Days are sunny and warm. Remember to bring strong, non-slip walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, camera, water bottle & sunscreen.--and don't forget your swimmers.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.