Barron Rafting (Ex Cairns) by Raging Thunder Adventures
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Enjoy a Half Day Rafting on the Barron Gorge River. No experience necessary, just a sense of adventure!
- Departure times: 14:15
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Takes Place In: Cairns
Required for Extras:
- $25.00 USD
What to bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Sercure footwear. This can be hire for $4.00AUD a pair
Included in price:
2.15PM depart Cairns for the 30min drive up the Barron Gorge Valley.
Change into rafting attire, with life jacket, helmets & paddles.
Raft from just below Barron River Power Station down a series of grade 2 & 3 rapids to Lake Placid.
Arrive at our tea & coffee location & enjoy a hot beverage while you view photos of the days action.
Return to your accommodation approx 5.30pm.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- An approximate amount of USD25.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.