Full Day Tully Rafting (Ex Cairns) by Raging Thunder Adventures
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Enjoy a Full Day Rafting on the Mighty Tully River. No experience necessary, just a sense of adventure!
- Departure times: 06:30
- Duration: 1 Day
- Takes Place In: Cairns
Required for Extras:
- $30.00 USD
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Change of Clothes
- Secure Footwear (available for $4AUD)
Included in price:
07:00 Depart Cairns to travel to Tully in an air-conditioned comfort.
Comfort stop and rendezvous with fellow rafters at the Raging Thunder Cafe.
Change into rafting attire, with life jackets, helmets and paddles.
Raft the upper gorge after safety briefing and paddling instruction.
Stop for a delicious BBQ lunch at our lunch spot on the banks of the river (vegetarians catered for).
After lunch raft the lower gorge, then change into fry clothes before traveling to the exclusive Raging Thunder Cafe.
At the Cafe you can view and purchase photo's of the day's actions, or relax with a beer from the Rapid Relief Bar.
Leave for Cairns returning to your accommodation at approx 6.30pm.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- An approximate amount of USD30.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.