One Day Safari by The Fraser Island Company
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Day safari in a 4WD along Lake Garawongera, Eli creek and Yidney rainforest. You even get to see a shipwreck!............
- Departure time(s): Daily
- Duration: 1 Day
- Takes Place In: Hervey Bay
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Bring hat, sunscreen, insect repellant, comfortable walking shoes and swimming costume.
Included in price:
Travel in air-conditioned purpose built 4WD buses featuring luxury seats and panoramic windows whilst learning from your knowledgeable guide.
Marvel at the majestic formations of the Coloured Sands, swim in the pristine waters of Lake Garawongera and take a walk along the boardwalk at beautiful Eli Creek.
Enjoy a tranquil stroll through Yidney rainforest amidst towering Satinays & Kauri Pines and inspect the rusting hull of the Maheno Shipwreck. Discover the beauty of the world's largest sand island in comfort and style. Admire this island's untamed wilderness, unique flora & fauna and if you're fortunate spot a native dingo.
Courtesy transfers to and from Hervey Bay accommodation houses, national park fees, lunch and afternoon tea are all included
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.