Bunyip Tours - 1 day Great Ocean Road Classic Tour by Bunyip Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Experience and enjoy the breathtaking Great Ocean Road, as every twist and turn exposes you to stretches of broad, uninterrupted beaches, dramatic coastlines and the lush rainfores
- Departs from: Departure 07:15 Return 21:00
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 14 Hours
- Takes Place In: Melbourne
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
The spectacular Great Ocean Road is one of Australia's most popular destinations. Experience and enjoy the breathtaking coastline, as every twist and turn exposes you to stretches of broad, uninterrupted beaches, dramatic coastlines and the lush rainforest of the Otway Ranges. All of this remarkable scenery provides an amazing postcard backdrop for all your memories. This is a day that will be etched in your memory forever. We travel west through Victoria's second largest city Geelong, before heading south to the coastal township of Torquay and one of Australia's most famous surf beaches, Bells Beach. We continue our journey through the scenic towns of Lorne, Apollo Bay and visit iconic Cape Otway Lighthouse, mainland Australia's oldest surviving lighthouse where we learn about the fascinating history of the traditional owners, the Gadabanud peoples. There are plenty of opportunities to see the native wildlife in its natural habitat including koalas and a variety of birds. We enjoy a typical Aussie BBQ lunch and the lush surroundings of the Otway Ranges, before arriving at the world famous limestone rock stacks, the 12 Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge on the western end of the Great Ocean Road. Last stop is Gibson's Step, before we head back to Melbourne after a fun filled, truly memorable day.
Your tour departs Melbourne daily at approx. 7.15 am and returns in the evening. It includes all park entry fees,light lunch, tea/coffee and biscuits, a friendly informative eco certified tour guide and travel in a comfortable 24 seater coach with likeminded people.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 3.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.