Bunyip Tours - 1 day Phillip Island Ultimate Eco by Bunyip Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Experience the magic of Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park and Churchill Island historic farm, as well as the breathtaking views over Cape Woolamai and view koalas up clo
- Departs from: Departs at 11:30 in summer and 10:00 in winter Returns approx. 24:30 in summer and 22:00 in winter
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 12 Hours
- Takes Place In: Melbourne
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
Our Phillip Island and penguin parade tour highlights the best of Victoria's nature and wildlife. Get up close and personal with the friendly residents of the Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park where you can hand feed kangaroos and wallabies, have your photo taken with a koala and learn about the conservation of these loveable native animals. The eco certified sanctuary also showcases some lesser known but equally adorable endangered species including the Southern Bettong, Eastern Quolls and rare Fluffy Gliders. From here we travel to historic Churchill Island and visit stunning Cape Woolamai surf beach and the Nobbies before arriving at Summerland beach for the nightly penguin parade. Home to Victoria's largest colony of little penguins, Summerland beach provides a spectacular backdrop to the world famous penguin parade. Watch as hundreds of little penguins make their way across the beach and go home for the night. Come and enjoy the beauty and native wildlife of Phillip Island and make this a journey to remember.
Your tour departs Melbourne daily at approx 11.30 (summer months) and approx 10.00 (winter months). It includes all park entry fees, a free seals camera session and dinner, tea/coffee and biscuits, a friendly informative eco certified tour guide and travel in a comfortable 24 seater coach with likeminded people. Don't forget warm clothing as it can get chilly on the Island.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 3.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.