Bunyip Tours - 1 day Wilsons Promontory by Bunyip Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
An unbelievable natural experience awaits you at one of Australia's best kept secrets, Wilsons Promontory National Park.
- Departs from: Departs: 07:15 Returns: 21:00
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 12 Hours
- Takes Place In: Melbourne
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
An unbelievable natural experience awaits you at one of Australia's best kept secrets, Wilsons Promontory National Park. You will discover an abundance of wildlife surrounded by spectacular coastlines and outer islands.
Wilsons Promontory or "the Prom" as it is affectionately known to many people, is one of Victoria's most loved and cherished natural attractions. Located at the southern most point of mainland Australia, this wildlife haven will inspire and intrigue even the most discerning traveller, with its panoramic views, pristine white beaches, coastal forests, cool climate rainforests and well preserved walking tracks. The prom is home to many marsupials, such as kangaroos and wombats, native birds and other native animals such as emus, which with a little luck you are able to see up close. The best way to explore the Prom is on foot so you will no doubt enjoy our hike along some spectacular tracks and be entertained by the pure white quartz 'singing sands' ay Squeaky Beach as you walk towards Tidal River, the centre of the National Park.
Your tour departs Melbourne, Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays* (friday departure in Summer only) at approx. 7.15 am and returns late evening. It includes all park entry fees, tea/coffee and biscuits, a friendly informative eco certified tour guide and travel in a comfortable 24 seater coach with likeminded people
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 3.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.