Bunyip Tours - 2 day Phillip Is & Wilson's Prom by Bunyip Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Come and discover the diversity and abundance of native wildlife on the Phillip Island and Wilsons Promontory Wildlife Extravaganza.
- Departs from: Departs: 11:30 Summer, 10:00 Winter Returns: 00:30 Summer, 22:00 Winter
- Departure times: Varied
- Takes Place In: Melbourne
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
Our two day wildlife adventure of the Gippsland region will bring you back to nature's wonders. On the first day we meet some of Australia's most famous native animals at Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park such as koalas and kangaroos as well as some lesser known endangered species like the Eastern Quoll and Fluffy Gliders. From here we travel to historic Churchill Island and visit stunning Cape Woolamai surf beach and the Nobbies before arriving at Summerland beach for the nightly penguin parade. Home to Victoria's largest colony of little penguins, Summerland beach provides a spectacular backdrop to the world famous penguin parade. Watch as hundreds of little penguins make their way across the beach and go home for the night. We stay overnight at The Island Accommodation. On the second day we travel towards the most southerly point of mainland Australia, Wilsons Promontory or "the Prom" as it is affectionately known to many people. This National Park is one of Victoria's most loved and cherished natural attractions. This wildlife haven will inspire and intrigue even the most discerning traveller, with its panoramic views, pristine white beaches, coastal forests, cool climate rainforests and well preserved walking tracks. The prom is home to many marsupials, such as kangaroos and wombats, native birds and other native animals such as emus, which with a little luck you are able to see up close. The best way to explore the Prom is on foot so you will no doubt enjoy our hike along some spectacular tracks and be entertained by the pure white quartz 'singing sands' ay Squeaky Beach as you walk towards Tidal River, the centre of the National Park.
Your tour departs Melbourne Saturdays, Tuesdays and Thursdays* (*Thursday departure during summer only) at approx 11.30pm during summer and 10.00am during winter months and returns late evening on the second day. It includes all park entry fees, dinner on day 1 and breakfast on day 2, a friendly informative eco certified tour guide and travel in a comfortable 24 seater coach with likeminded people.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 3.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.