Bunyip Tours - 3 day Great Ocean Road & Grampians by Bunyip Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Experience a true Australian adventure with, wildlife, spectacular scenery and plenty of fascinating history!
- Departs from: Departs: 07:15 Returns: 19:00
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 3 Days
- Takes Place In: Melbourne
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
Our three day adventure will take you on a journey of discovery combining the breathtaking coastline of the Great Ocean Road and the hinterland of the Grampians National Park. We travel west through Victoria's second largest city Geelong, before heading south to the coastal township of Torquay and one of Australia's most famous surf beaches, Bells Beach. Next we see Eastern Grey Kangaroos, before continuing our journey through the scenic towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay. Along the way we have plenty of opportunities to see the native wildlife in its natural habitat including koalas and a variety of birds. Visit the Cape Otway Lighthouse - Here we learn about the fascinating history of the aboriginal owners and enjoy the spectacular views of the rugged coastline from the historic building. With an overnight stay along the the Shipwreck Coast we rise early and travel to the Port Campbell National Park to experience the world famous limestone rock stacks, the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and Gibsons Steps on the western end of the Great Ocean Road. From here we head to the Grampians National Park and along the way you will discover dramatic mountain views, magnificent rock caves and stunning waterfalls and typically rugged Australian landscape. We stay overnight in the Grampians in a wonderful natural setting with kangaroos around our campsite. On day 3 we explore the area and learn about its aboriginal heritage at Brambuk Cultural Centre, visit the spectacular Mackenzie Waterfalls and Reid's Lookout. We return to Melbourne via the historic goldmining town of Ballarat or you can connect to Adelaide. We return to Melbourne via the historic goldmining town of Ballarat or you can connect to Adelaide for an extra $45 on-board fee.
Your tour departs Melbourne at 7.15am every Tuesday and Friday (additional departure on Sundays during summer months). It includes all park entry fees, 3 x lunch, 2 x dinner and 2 x breakfast, accommodation is booked as camping (Can upgrade to shared accommodation or double room accommodation on request prior to tour departure), a friendly informative eco certified tour guide and travel in a comfortable 24 seater coach with likeminded people.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 3.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.