Bunyip Tours - Penguin Parade Moonlight Express by Bunyip Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
A truly unique wildlife experience! An adventure beyond compare.
- Departs from: Departs: 13:00 Winter, 15:00 Summer Returns: 22:00 Winter, 00:30 Summer
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Takes Place In: Melbourne
What to bring:
- Packed Lunch
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
We leave Melbourne early afternoon and visit Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park. See animals in their natural habitat. Hand feed kangaroos and wallabies and learn about the conservation work of this important sanctuary. This Eco-certified sanctuary showcases the famous and endangered faces of Australian wildlife, including southern bettong, eastern
quolls and rare fluffy gliders. Get close to these beautiful animals with the opportunity to hand feed them, watch and be captivated like never before!
From here we travel to Phillip Island and stop in at the famous Chocolate Factory (time permitting). We see the Nobbies and Seal Rocks, stroll along the boardwalk and enjoy the spectacular views along Phillip Island's rugged south coast. Next stop is Summerland Beach, home to Victoria's largest colony of little penguins for the nightly Penguin Parade. Watch as hundreds of little penguins make their way across the beach and return to their sand dune burrows.
Your tour departs Melbourne daily at approx 3.00pm in summer and 1.00pm in winter months and includes all park entry fees, tea/coffee and biscuits, a friendly informative eco certified tour guide and travel in a comfortable 24 seater coach with likeminded people. Don't forget warm clothing as it can get chilly on the Island.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 3.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.