Grampians Day Tour by Autopia Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Grampians National Park Walk to the spectacular Balconies Hike down to the impressive Mackenzie Falls Experience Aboriginal culture Aussie wildlife guaranteed Amazing loo
- Departure time(s): Varied
- Duration: 1 Day
- Starts & ends in: Melbourne
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- Bring good walking shoes.
Included in price:
Journey into the heart of the spectacular Grampians mountain ranges. Explore aboriginal history & culture, and prepare yourself for some seriously breath-taking scenery. Enjoy hikes to the take in the most spectacular views the National Park has to offer.
Enjoy exploring one of the world's oldest and most spectacular mountain ranges.
Along the way stop at the charming township of Beaufort and enjoy a complimentary morning tea on your way to the heart of the Grampians. See native wildlife, including kangaroos, emus and birdlife-be sure to keep your eyes open! Travel to the delightful town of Halls Gap and take a stunning walk through the Wonderland Ranges. Learn about the fascinating aboriginal culture at the Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre. View the remarkable Jaws of Death, Balconies Lookout, and walk to the base of the magnificent Mackenzie Falls.
Morning Tea & Cookies
National Park Entrance Fees
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- A 2.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 3 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||25.00%||3 weeks||25.00%|
|2 weeks||25.00%||1 week||25.00%|
|48 hours||50.00%||24 hours||100.00%|