The Great Ocean Road by Autopia Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
World famous Great Ocean Road Ancient rainforest walk Aussie wildlife/koalas Shipwreck coast Surf Coast - Bells Beach 12 Apostles London Bridge Lunch included
- Departure time(s): Daily
- Duration: 1 Day
- Starts & ends in: Melbourne
What to bring:
- Appropriate clothes for the season.
- Good walking shoes, sunscreen and a sense of humour.
Included in price:
Enjoy one of the world's most spectacular coastal drives! Leaving Melbourne we pass Torquay before enjoying morning tea at Southern Australia's famous Bell Beach. Twist and wind along the Great Ocean Road enjoying awesome coastal photo opportunities and stop to see cuddly koalas in the wild. Travel on to Apollo Bay for a delicious lunch and time to swim in the magnificent Southern Ocean.
After lunch stretch those legs whilst exploring an ancient rainforest, and admire some of the world's tallest trees in the Otway National Park. Travel through rolling hills toward Port Campbell National Park and the breath-taking 12 Apostles. Learn about the tragic tales of the shipwreck coast and view remarkable rock formations at Loch Ard Gorge. Check out the fallen London Bridge and the quaint fishing village of Port Campbell.
Reflect on an action packed day full of nature walks, wildlife, surf beaches, incredible rock formations and spectacular coastal view whilst heading towards Melbourne. Stop in the township of Colac for dinner (own expense).
Duration: 1 day
Departure: MELBOURNE - Every Day. See pick-up times.
Return: Melbourne - 9.30 pm (approx)
Cost: $125 (includes GST and National Park fees) from 1st April 2010
Food: Free Tea, Coffee and Cookies for morning tea and Lunch.
You can even have the opportunity to have a helicopter flight over the 12 Apostles.
Includes lunch, morning tea and Park entrance fees.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- A 2.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 3 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||25.00%||3 weeks||25.00%|
|2 weeks||25.00%||1 week||25.00%|
|48 hours||50.00%||24 hours||100.00%|