Perth to Adelaide 9 Day Wildlife Adventure by Nullarbor Traveller
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Nullarbor Traveller offers off-the-beaten track adventures between Perth and Adelaide for independent travellers who want a truly unique and authentic Australian experience.
- Departure times: 07:00
- Duration: 9 Days
- Starts in: Perth
- Ends in: Adelaide
- national parks
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Australia's Ultimate Wildlife Experience
The 9 Day Perth to Adelaide- Australia's Ultimate Wildlife Experience travels through the Central Wheat Belt of Western Australia to Esperance and onto Cape Le Grand NP. We spend 2 nights in the spectacular scenery of Cape Le Grand, it's time to do some walks and to relax on a powder white beach that you might have to share with some locals, Kangaroos that is! The next day it is time to leave this beautiful place behind and we start our crossing of the Nullarbor! We stop and take pictures of some true Australian road signs and take in the spectacular views of the cliffs on the Great Australian Bight. You can hear the dingoes howl at one of our overnight camps before we head of into the Eyre Peninsula region. Get set for some real Aussie wildlife encounters! You have the opportunity to swim and play with Sea lions and Dolphins, Cage dive with Great White Sharks and to hand feed and swim with giant Tuna! We take you on a nocturnal wildlife tour to spot wombats, kangaroos and emu's and we camp on a spot with koalas in almost every tree! If you want to see all of Australia's Wildlife in their natural habitat than this is a tour you'll never forget!
Highlights on tour
• Wave Rock
• Cape Le Grand National Park
• Crossing the true Nullarbor
• Cliff lookouts on the Great Australian Bight
• Swim with Sea lions and Dolphins (OE)
• Cage Dive with Great White Sharks (OE)
• Hand feed and swim with giant Tuna
• Sandboarding and Learn to surf on an isolated beach
• See Koalas in almost every tree at you overnight camp
• Explore Talia Caves
Jump onboard a Nullarbor Traveller bus!
Why take the train or fly over the top? You'll miss the undiscovered adventures to wild places! Come with us on a tour that you will never forget - discover the best Australia has to offer that very few know about! Walk on a beach where the only footprints are yours and you'll have amazing wildlife encounters that you will never forget!
What's included in the price?
• Travel in air-conditioned mini coach with a max of 18 pax
• All meals and Accommodation
• All camping equipment (sleeping bag hire $20)
• All National Park entry fees and Activities
This tour offers the amazing experience to swim and play with Sea Lions and Dolphins. This is a 3-4 hour eco cruise and all the equipment needed is provided. Cost of this Optional Experience is $150. Another optional experience that we offer is Cage Dive with Great White Sharks. This is a full day tour and a wetsuit and video highlight package is included in the price. The cost of this day tour is $495.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- A 3.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||20.00%||3 weeks||20.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||100.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|