Secrets of Esperance 6 Day Wildlife Adventure by Nullarbor Traveller
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Nullarbor Traveller offers off-the-beaten track camping adventures to Esperance for independent travellers who want a truly unique and authentic Australian experience.
- Departure times: 07:00
- Duration: 6 Days
- Starts & ends in: Perth
- national parks
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Western Australia's South West
The 6 Day Secrets of Esperance- Western Australia's South West tour travels through the Central Wheat Belt of Western Australia and stop to have your surf photo taken on Wave Rock! We then travel onto Fitzgerald River National Park, an internationally recognized world biosphere reserve with plenty of beautiful beaches and rugged coastline. The next day it is time to do some walks and to relax on the beach in Cape Le Grand National Park. You might have to share the beach with some locals, Kangaroos that is! After spending 2 days on this beautiful spot we head of to see the rest of the South-West in Western Australia. The tour travels along the coast line and to the Stirling Ranges. We visit the Tingle Trees and Kauri Forests before we make our way to the Margret River region and to Ngilgi Cave. In and around Ngilgi Cave we experience an amazing Koomal Dreaming Aboriginal Culture Exchange with Josh. He tells us more about Ngilgi Cave and his aboriginal culture while he shows us tool- and fire making and plays the didgeridoo. We travel into Perth after 6 days of spectacular sceneries and adventures!
Highlights on tour
• Wave Rock
• Fitzgerald River National Park
• Cape Le Grand National Park
• Stirling Ranges
• Climb the Fire Lookout Tree
• Tree Top Walk
• Koomal Dreaming Aboriginal Experience
• Ngilgi Cave
• Margaret River region
Jump onboard a Nullarbor Traveller bus!
Unspoiled and Spectacular! Come with us on a tour that you will never forget- discover the best Australia has to offer that very few know about! Walk on a beach where the only footprints are yours and walk on the height of 60 meters through the tree tops in a tingle forest.
What's included in the price?
• Travel in air-conditioned mini coach with a max of 18 pax
• All meals
• All camping equipment (sleeping bag hire $20)
• All National Park entry fees
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- A 3.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||20.00%||3 weeks||20.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||100.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|