Cultural kayak, dolphin & snorkeling GROUP tour by Balunjali Interpretative Cultural Kayak Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Kayaking, snorkeling, dolphins, Aboriginal culture. This is the greatest natural adventure on the Gold Coast. All inclusive guided morning group tour for 10 people AUD$890.00
- Departure times: 07:00, 12:30
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Takes Place In: Surfers Paradise
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Sunscreen, hat, DRINK BOTTLE, sunglasses and wettable footwear
Included in price:
Finalist Top 20 BEST AUSTRALIAN EXPERIENCES by Travelling in Australia Magazine.
Breathe in the fresh air, and soak up the wonderful scenery as your guided kayak group paddles a short way across the calm blue water to Wavebreak Island. Marvel at the array of sea-life - dolphins, stingray and birdlife you may encounter along the way.
Next, a hearty appetite is rewarded with morning (or afternoon) tea on the beach - fresh fruit and tasty damper bread served with traditional fruit jam and billy tea, whilst your guide shares ancient stories about the island.
Now it's time to immerse yourself in the warm waters, snorkel, feed the sub-tropical fish, swim, or soak up the sun from the golden shoreline of South Stradbroke Island - the choice is yours.
Your guide will help you discover how to collect bush tucker as he paints a picture of the aboriginals, land and wildlife as it has been over thousands of years.
Now it's time to explore with your guide as he points out the Golden Swamp wallabies - unique to this island and other wildlife you encounter along the way.
The paddle home, although just 30 minutes , provides the time to reflect on this awesome adventure and your newfound insight into an ancient culture.
• return transfers - Surfers Paradise to Currumbin (outside of this area a small fee may apply)
• personal floatation device and snorkeling equipment
• guided kayak tour to Wavebreak and South Stradbroke Islands,
• hands-on participation in Aboriginal ceremonies
• a sumptuous morning or afternoon tea.
What you see and do:
• snorkel and feed the colourful sub-tropical fish
• see wildlife: dolphins, turtles, stingrays and native birds.
• learn about bush tucker and bush survival
• track the golden swamp wallabies unique to South Stradbroke Island
• participate with Balunjali guides, gaining a deeper understanding of the Aboriginal's cultural history as caretakers of the land.
No previous kayaking experience is required.
An average of 12 - 20 people on each tour means it's small enough to be personal. And even if you're travelling alone, you'll have a fabulous day with great company.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||50.00%||3 weeks||50.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||50.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|