BLUE MOUNTAINS ONE NIGHT ADVENTURE PACKAGE! by Downunder Adventures
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Bring your walking shoes as we trek off the beaten track to show you the best the Blue Mountains has to offer! This tour package includes a 1 night stay at the YHA Katoomba!
- Departure times: 07:45
- Duration: 2 Days
- Takes Place In: Sydney
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Water Bottle
Included in price:
We head out of Sydney and start our day looking for wildlife at Euroka clearing where you will be able to spot native birds and Eastern Grey Kangaroos in their own habitat! We then stop for a morning tea break at the little town of Glenbrook before heading off on our big adventure; a 2 hour guided walk to the beautiful Wentworth Falls. You will be amazed at the sights that surround you as your experienced guide will introduce you to our native flora and fauna. After our picnic lunch we descend into the Jamison Valley to walk to historic Fuber Stairs. World Heritage listed rainforest surrounds you as you take in the views of Katoomba Falls and the iconic Three Sisters. Next we join the scenic railway, the steepest inclined railway in the world, for a ride back to the top of the valley. You will then be dropped off at the YHA hostel in the heart of the bustling town of Katoomba! The main township of the Blue Mountains region! You have the whole next day at your leisure so you can check out the quaint shops and darling cafe's or why not try your skill in abseiling or rock climbing? (own expense). You will be picked up from the front of the YHA hostel at 4:00pm where you can simply relax and enjoy your ride back to Sydney!
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.