Blue Mountains Special Day Tour by Oz Trails
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The only thing cheap about our Blue Mountains Day Tour is the price! $79 AUD includes afternoon harbour trip to escape sydneys peak hour traffic. Small group tours (max 24 passeng
- Departs from: Pick up time depends on your accommodation place. Contact our office by email or phone in order to get your pick up time. Returning back to Sydney City Centre by approx. 6.30 pm.
- Departure times: 8:00
- Duration: 11 Hours
- Takes Place In: Sydney
Required for Extras:
- $25.00 USD
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
* Wild Kangaroos and Screeching Cockatoos - See these Native Australian animals and more in their natural habitat.
* Refreshments on Nepean River - The tranquil western border of Sydney, with drinks and snacks provided.
* Kings Tableland or Evans Lookout - The best place to view the wilderness of the Blue Mountains ( away from the large buses - Coaches DO NOT have access )
* Pleasant Bushwalk to Wentworth Falls - One of the most spectacular look out points in the Blue Mountains
* Leura - Spend free time to explore this picturesque village. Great shops, excellent choices for lunch to cater to everyone... Leura is very popular with Sydney locals
* Katoomba and Katoomba Falls
* Three Sisters rock formation - Here you will hear the Aboriginal legends about this famous rock formation.
* Scenic railway - Ride the world's steepest inclined railway to the floor of the canyon, take an enjoyable walk in the rainforest. Then take the return trip by Sceniscender....Optional Extral ($25 AUD for 3 rides or $21 AUD for 2 rides - prices correct as of 01/07/2011).
* Aboriginal Site - Learn about aboriginal rock engravings and the Dharugs...Thought to have arrived in the Blue Mountains over 22,000 years ago.
* Olympic Park - Enroute see Homebush Bay, home of the 2000 Olympic Games.
* Trip up Sydney Harbour - Unwind on an afternoon cruise along Parramatta river ( which becomes Sydney Harbour ) back to Circular Quay (city centre)...Escape nasty afternoon traffic.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD25.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- A 2.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.