JERVIS BAY ADVENTURE by Downunder Adventures
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Head south and stop for a birds eye view at Bald Hill Lookout.Travel across the Sea Cliff Bridge and along the Grand Pacific Drive for amzing views of the coastline.View the Kiama Blowhole, an unusual natural phenomenon that spray plummes of water up to heights of 60 meters into the air. Enjoy a traditional billy tea at this morning tea break.
Cruise the pristine waters of Jervis Bay in the search for wild dolphins. Have the chance to see whales on their migration.Enjoy a cold salad lunch of board your vessel Tekin III, a purpose built catamaran with three viewing levels.Travel through the Southern Highlands, stopping for free time at Kangaroo Valley.Tour through Bowral as you head back to Sydney.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.