South Coast by Colourful Trips
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
All of your senses will be stimulated in this day of indigenous cultural activities, beautiful beaches, spectacular waterfalls, rugged mountains and picturesque valleys.
- Departure times: 07:30
- Duration: 1 Day
- Starts & ends in: Sydney
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
Aboriginal Outdoor Workshop
A very special and unique experience that is the only one of its kind available on a day trip from Sydney. You'll join two local Aboriginal Discovery Rangers to taste traditional food (bush tucker) and medicine, weave bracelets, learn how to play a didgeridoo (men only), light fire, see their weapons and and hear their stories.
Grand Pacific Drive
Just 1 hour south of Sydney we begin our journey along the Grand Pacific Drive encompassing some of NSW's most spectacular scenery and coastline, boasting some of the state's most beautiful beaches and rock pools.
Nan Tien Temple
Visit the biggest Buddhist temple in the southern hemisphere and experience the tranquillity of this beautiful place with its Lotus pond and oriental architecture.
The Kiama blowhole can shoot water 60 m into the air, making it one of the highest in the world. The region's indigenous people, the Wadi Wadi, call it Khanterintee, which means "mysterious noise".
This hilltop village overlooking the blue ocean is a perfect lunch stop. With cafes, gift shops and local ice cream. Please note, lunch is at your own expense.
Seven Mile Beach National Park
Our outdoor workshop takes place in the heart of this national park, just behind this magnificent sweeping beach that seems to go on forever.
The ''most beautiful valley in Australia'' is host to a variety of native wildlife such as kangaroos, wallabies, wombats and plenty of exotic birdlife, including lyrebirds, cockatoos and multi coloured parrots.
Walk to the edge of a rugged gorge with an 80 metre plunging waterfall and the spectacular scenery of Moreton National Park.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.