Wine & Winding Roads Hunter Valley Tour by Sydney Weekend Adventures
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Departing from Sydney around 8.30 on Saturday and Sunday morning we stop for morning coffee at the Hawkesbury River. We the head through the unsealed roads of Mount Wattagan on the edge of the Hunter Valley and either drive to Monkey Face Look out or walk to Gap Creek Falls depending on the weather and the mood of the tour.
After lunch at historic pub (meals from $10 not included i
n price of tour) We visit three very different wineries to sample some local wines .To finish our day we head down another unsealed road to the spectacular Finchley lookout looking towards the sacred aboriginal site, Mount Yengo in the Blue Mountains where we might share a bottle of wine that we have bought and watch sunset over the valley.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||10.00%||3 weeks||10.00%|
|2 weeks||10.00%||1 week||10.00%|
|48 hours||50.00%||24 hours||50.00%|