Whitsunday Islands-Barefoot Lazy Day - Dorm by Awesome Adventures Oz
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
An ideal adventure for those short on time but want to see what the Whitsundays are all about. Cruise the Whitsundays, stay at Long Island & enjoy a day on Camira & at the Reef.
- Departs from: There are various departures back to Airlie Beach daily. Please call reservations to confirm your departure at least 48hours before your trip commences.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 2 Days
- Takes Place In: Whitsundays
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- ** PLEASE NOTE: **
- Prices are per person.
- Open tickets please give 14 days notice to book. All bookings MUST reconfirm 48hrs in advance. Ph: 1800 293 7663 or 07 4946 4662 or from outside AU: +61 7 4946 4662.
- Departs daily.
- Complimentary transfers to/from Airlie Beach accommodation to Abel Point Marina and Shute Harbour are available. Please advise reservations of your accommodation prior to departure/arrival.
Included in price:
Day 1: Explore Long Island at your leisure
Spend a day relaxing and enjoying the facilities of the resort or explore Long Island, part of the Whitsundays National Park. Discover the 2,500 acres of rainforest, find your own secluded bay and take in the great outdoors on the 20 kilometres of scenic walking tracks. On the island there is prolific birdlife, wallabies and fruit bats. Chill in a beach hammock, read a good book or laze by the pool. Long Island also has some great snorkelling on inner reef sites just 150 metres offshore.
STAY: Barefoot Lodge, Long Island
Day 2: Camira Day Sailing Adventure or Great Barrier Reef Adventures
Discover magnificent Whitehaven Beach and the spectacular Whitsunday Islands National Park with the Camira Sailing Adventure. 'Camira' is a modern sailing vessel in Airlie Beach. Swimming, snorkelling, beautiful beaches and bays and the thrill of sailing - put it all together and you have an exceptional day out! All refreshments and a superb barbecue lunch are included. If sailing is not your thing then have a Great Barrier Reef Adventure in place of Camira at no extra cost.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.