Whitsunday Islands-Dreamtime Op1 - Dbl/Twin by Awesome Adventures Oz
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
See the best of the Whitsundays with 3 awesome days of incredible activities! Great Barrier Reef, Camira, Crocodile Safari and Long Island!
- Departs from: There are various departures daily. Please call reservations to confirm your departure at least 48hours before your trip commences.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 5 Days
- Takes Place In: Whitsundays
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- ** PLEASE NOTE: **
- Prices are per person. Note: double/twin rate is per person based on 2 people sharing. If you are traveling solo, please book a dorm.
- Open tickets please give 14 days notice to book. All bookings MUST reconfirm 48hrs in advance. Ph: 1800 293 7663 or 07 4946 4662 or from outside AU: +61 7 4946 4662.
- Departs daily.
- Complimentary transfers to/from Airlie Beach accommodation to Abel Point Marina are available. Please advise reservations of your accommodation prior to departure/arrival.
Included in price:
What's included in your package:
• Two days at your leisure
• Crocodile Safari
• Great Barrier Reef Adventures including lunch
• Camira Day Sailing Adventure including lunch
• 2 nights Airlie, 2 nights Long Island
• Pick up and drop off from Airlie accommodation
• All vessel and coach transfers
• Daily departures
DAY 1: EXPLORE AIRLIE BEACH
Airlie Beach is a picturesque little party town, gateway to the magnificent Whitsunday Islands. Spend the day enjoying Airlie Beach Township or, just laze by the pool and relax. You're on holiday after all!
STAY: Airlie Beach
DAY 2: CROCODILE SAFARI
Set off on a real Aussie Adventure: a crocodile safari! The Proserpine River is home to 150 salt-water crocodiles. Cruise down the river on a large, flat-bottom boat and explore crocs sunbathing on the banks. The guide will get you up nice and close and you'll also be taken through private wetlands on an open-air tractor-drawn wagon train. All touring components are ECO accredited by Australia authorities. The day includes transfers to and from Airlie Beach.
STAY: Airlie Beach
DAY 3: GREAT BARRIER REEF ADVENTURES
Cruise out to the stunning outer Great Barrier Reef, where our pontoon is acclaimed as one of the region's most spectacular reef sites. Go diving, snorkelling, hit the waterslide or sunbathe on the deck chairs. There is also an amazing underwater observatory and semi-submersible for your enjoyment. A delicious buffet lunch is included.
STAY: Long Island
DAY 4: EXPLORE LONG ISLAND AT YOUR LEISURE
After two days of adventure, you may want a day to do whatever you please. At Long Island, you have a picturesque piece of paradise to explore. Long Island is a great place to get active, with twenty kilometres of bush walks exploring the island and leading to secluded beaches.
STAY: Long Island
DAY 5: CAMIRA SAILING ADVENTURE
Enjoy a day on a high-speed sailing catamaran! Camira provides an adventurous way to get out to the magnificent Whitehaven Beach and the spectacular Whitsunday Islands National Park. A great day out for all, with refreshments and a superb barbecue lunch included. After your day sailing the Whitsundays, you'll be transported back to Airlie Beach.
Complimentary transfers to/from Airlie Beach accommodation to vessel departure point in Airlie Beach are available. Please advise reservations of your accommodation prior to departure/arrival.
PLEASE NOTE:this package is for 2 nights staying in Airlie Beach and 2 nights on Long Island. There is also an option of staying 4 nights in Airlie Beach - if you are interested, please see the 'Dreamtime Op2' package.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.