Whitsunday Islands-Long Island Stayput - Dorm by Awesome Adventures Oz
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Lazy Daze Stayput includes accommodation, return vessel transfers and your choice of the Region's two best day cruises: Great Barrier Reef Adventures or Camira Sailing Adventure.
- Departs from: There are various departures daily. Please call reservations to confirm your departure at least 48hours before your trip commences.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 3 Days
- Takes Place In: Whitsundays
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- ** PLEASE NOTE: **
- Prices are per person.
- Open tickets please give 14 days notice to book. All bookings MUST reconfirm 48hrs in advance. Ph: 1800 293 7663 or 07 4946 4662 or from outside AU: +61 7 4946 4662.
- Departs daily.
- Complimentary transfers to/from Airlie Beach accommodation to Abel Point Marina are available. Please advise reservations of your accommodation prior to departure/arrival.
Included in price:
• Accommodation on Long Island
• Great Barrier Reef Adventures OR
• Whitehaven Beach Camira Sailing Adventure
• Return ferry transfers between Long Island and Airlie Beach.
Long Island is one of the Whitsundays' gems. It is a little slice of paradise with plenty of activities on offer.
Accommodation suits all budgets and tastes and can either be booked in dorm or double/twin rooms.
This package is for 3 Days/ 2 Nights however, you can always add on extra nights if you want to stay longer. For more information, please check with reservations prior to your departure.
Long Island Lazy Daze Stayput also includes a spectacular activity. Choose between the best of the Whitsundays: a day at the Great Barrier Reef or a high-speed Camira Sailing trip to Whitehaven Beach.
When you dream of an Island experience this is what you're dreaming of. Hammocks swinging under palm trees, golden sandy beaches, gentle waves lapping at the shore and 2,500 acres of tropical rainforest to explore. There is a host of activities and entertainment, beautiful views and beaches, restaurants, swimming pools, tennis courts, bars, and so much more. Enjoy the great outdoors with 20 kms of scenic walking tracks through the national park leading to remote beaches.
Long Island Resort offers a relaxed casual atmosphere but with all the island resort essentials including a swim-up bar, cocktails, and beachfront lined with palm trees, cocktails, pool bar, beachside hammocks and spa. For the more active there are tennis courts, a mini-golf course and free non-motorised watersports. Barefoot Lodge is located at the rear of the resort, set in tropical gardens. You'll have easy access to the stunning environment and facilities of Long Island Resort.
Great Barrier Reef Adventures:
An exciting full day trip to the outer Great Barrier Reef! Spend time enjoying the underwater viewing chamber and the giant waterslide! Explore the underwater wonderland and be blown away by the colourful corals and abundance of marine life with unbelievable snorkelling, diving and semi-submersible rides.
Whitehaven Beach Camira Sailing Adventure:
Experience the wonders of this full day excursion exploring magnificent Whitehaven Beach and the spectacular Whitsunday Islands National Park on board 'Camira' - a world first with her sleek lines, spacious deck areas and breathtaking performance.
This is a fully inclusive day cruise to Whitehaven Beach and you don't need to reach for your wallet!
FREE courtesy coach transfers from local area accommodation to/from Airlie Beach departure point offered for the Full Day Cruise. Half Day Cruise passengers must make their own way to the departure point.
Please note that cruise schedules are subject to change at any time. Passengers MUST contact Cruise Whitsundays 24hrs prior to departure to reconfirm departure times changed.
NOTE: If Camira Sailing Adventure is the activity choice, it must be taken on your last day at Long Island as the day cruise returns to Abel Point, not to Long Island.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.