Whitsunday Islands-Reef n' Sail - Dbl/Twin by Awesome Adventures Oz
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Visit the Great Barrier Reef and sail to the spectacular Whitehaven Beach on Camira. Stay at Long Island, covered in 2,500 acres of rainforest.
- Departs from: There are various departures daily. Please call reservations to confirm your departure at least 48hours before your trip commences.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 3 Days
- Takes Place In: Whitsundays
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- ** PLEASE NOTE: **
- Prices are per person. Note: double/twin rate is per person based on 2 people sharing. If you are traveling solo, please book a dorm.
- Open tickets please give 14 days notice to book. All bookings MUST reconfirm 48hrs in advance. Ph: 1800 293 7663 or 07 4946 4662 or from outside AU: +61 7 4946 4662.
- Departs daily.
- Complimentary transfers to/from Airlie Beach accommodation to Abel Point Marina are available. Please advise reservations of your accommodation prior to departure/arrival.
Included in price:
What's included in your package:
• Camira Sailing Adventure including lunch
• Great Barrier Reef Adventure including lunch
• A day on Long Island
• 2 nights at Long Island
• Pick up and drop off from Airlie accommodation
• All vessel and coach transfers
• Daily departures from Airlie Beach
Day 1: Great Barrier Reef Adventures
Cruise through to the outer Great Barrier Reef onboard 'Seaflight', a state of the art fast, comfortable wavepiercer. Go diving, snorkeling and hit the waterslide on Queensland's most innovative and spacious reef pontoon - you'll discover the underwater wonderland and be amazed by the colourful corals and abundance of marine life. A delicious buffet lunch is included.
STAY: Long Island
MEALS: Lunch included
Day 2: Explore Long Island at your leisure
Enjoy a day at leisure to explore the lovely Long Island. Top up the tan by the pool or on the beach. Relax and soak it all up.... maybe with a cocktail in hand! Or if you're feeling energetic, then there is 2,500 acres of tropical forest to explore!
STAY: Long Island
Day 3: Camira Day Sailing Adventure
The Whitsundays is a world famous sailing region and there is no better way to go than onboard the fantastic Camira Day Sailing Adventure. Explore magnificent Whitehaven Beach and the spectacular Whitsunday Islands National Park. 'Camira' is the most modern, prestigious day sailing vessel in Airlie Beach built to a futuristic design at a cost of 4 million! Swimming, snorkelling, beautiful beaches and bays and the thrill of sailing - put it all together and you have an exceptional day out! All refreshments and a superb barbecue lunch are included. Return to Airlie Beach at 5.45pm.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.