Berchtesgaden & Bavarian Alps by GRAY LINE Salzburg Sightseeing
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
A fascinating opportunity to visit the picturesque area of Berchtesgaden in the neighbouring German province of Bavaria. Leaving Salzburg passing by Hellbrunn we cross the German border. Driving past the Salt mines our first stop will be at the King's Lake - Königssee, known as 'The prettiest lake in Germany' and part of the Berchtesgaden National Park.
Enjoy this short break to marvel at the scenery, the Bavarian mountains towering above you and proving a magnificent backdrop to the lake. We then drive to the town of Berchtesgaden, nestled in the foothills of the surrounding mountains.
Enjoy your free time strolling around the centre, historical buildings, churches and perhaps a local speciality or two! Returning back to the centre of Salzburg in the late afternoon.
Free hotel pick up service!
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.